
AI in marketing · 5 min read
How can marketing start using AI?
Embracing AI for marketing doesn't need to be expensive, or overly complex. Here are 5 ways to embrace new capabilities, particularly in SMEs.
Insights
Practical ideas on strategy, content and websites, drawn from the work I do with Hampshire businesses.

AI in marketing · 5 min read
Embracing AI for marketing doesn't need to be expensive, or overly complex. Here are 5 ways to embrace new capabilities, particularly in SMEs.

AI in marketing · 4 min read
How does AI support marketing? This is a question that I have and continue to grapple with. Used well, AI is already transforming Marketing. Used badly, it risks…

Blog · 4 min read
4 minute read I see a lot of ineffective, misguided marketing content. Could it be better to say nothing than something that offers little…

Digital Marketing · 6 min read
Insights / [Topic] [Topic] · [X] min read Wasted advertising spend, but where?! [Optional standfirst: one sentence that tells the reader what they'll learn.…

Customer Success · 4 min read
My first full time employment was making corporate videos, before moving to a TV network five years later. I then chose to leave the…
Customer Success · 5 min read
I think that newly appointed Marketing Managers and Directors need to consider their role as much as Change Managers as Marketeers. This is my…

Marketing Strategy · 5 min read
In a LinkedIn post that received a surprising amount of engagement, I made the statement "Get your CRM right, get your business right". This…

Marketing Communications · 2 min read
Creating a Marketing Strategy is easy, creating an effective marketing strategy is a challenge. This is because marketing is different. It has exploded. Looking at the state…

Customer Success · 3 min read
A growth strategy can address everything from the product and price, to the company and its audience. Sometimes, this means considering brand development. BOND Events is…
Book a free 30-minute call about your growth plans.